Review: Bourjois Paris Healthy Mix Concealer
Tuesday 12 June 2012, Tuesday, June 12, 2012 |

I've got a few little favourites for my complexion on a day when I look like I haven't slept in a week, and one of my new favourites is the Bourjois Paris Healthy Mix Concealer. Bourjois's Healthy Mix foundation is their best selling and most popular foundation, but while I was in UK I brought my favourite foundations, so I figured the concealer would be the next best thing! 




Healthy Mix Concealer is a radiance and anti-fatigue concealer, with a gel/lightweight cream texture that smoothly and easily blends into the skin. According to Bourjois it contains three "fruit therapy" ingredients, including:
These fruit extracts not only give Healthy Mix Concealer a stunning harmless scent, but make it a product absolutely boasting with antioxidants and plant emollients, great for people who love a natural type of product.

Healthy Mix Concealer is sold in 3 neutral/warm shades, the lightest; "51 éclat clair", "52 éclat medium" and "53 éclat foncé", mine is the medium shade as I felt the lightest would be too pale, and would make my blemishes stand out and draw light, therefore drawing attention, no thanks!


It's not as orange as my camera makes it look, I had trouble with lighting all day!

I adore my M.A.C Pro Longwear and Studio Finish concealers but lately my skin tone has been too warm to use either of my NW15 shades, so opting for a warmer shade I came back to Healthy Mix. It's a pleasure to blend with your fingers or a brush, it doesn't crease or slip into lines, it has a clean angled squeeze tube applicator (hooray for hygiene!) and it's great on dark circles as well as blemishes, and it's creamy enough to blend on dry skin.

Bourjois Paris Healthy Mix Concealer was about £7.49 while is was the UK at Boots, and is available in Australia and Europe at mild drugstore prices, I highly recommend it!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,


Post a Comment