Skin Savers: Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture for Sensitive Skin
Monday 11 June 2012, Monday, June 11, 2012 |

Now that winter's really kicking in my skin is starting to suffer, I used to have combination skin but right now it's definitely changed to dry. One of my favourite staples in winter and summer for moisturisers is a simple, clean, classic and effective product that's earned a place in my heart; Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture for Sensitive Skin


It's not the most glamourous, luxurious, or (thankfully!) expensive moisturiser, not laced with fancy ingredients or fragrance (a positive), but it has the ingredients my skin needs, at the price I can afford and makes my skin happy :) Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture for Sensitive Skin is said to be a "lightweight, non-greasy, water-based lotion effectively eliminating dryness without leaving skin greasy or shiny." which sounds quite accurate in my opinion. Oil-Free Moisture contains 118mls of product, the moisturiser is a medium thickness unscented light cream that absorbs into my skin quickly, provides quick moisturisation and has a silky, almost gel-like texture that's a pleasure to use. I'm yet to find another moisturiser that is even slightly comparable to Oil-Free Moisture, and even though the packaging is simple it's almost minimalistic, which makes me love it even more!

Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture for Sensitive Skin retails between $10 and $15 at supermarkets and pharmacies. It is suitable for sensitive skin and is recommended as a Paula's Pick on Paula's Choice.


Labels: , , , , , , , , ,


Post a Comment